A differentiated skill work binder which can be used all year long and perfect addition to your morning routine. Fall themed, easily adaptable binder can be used for other scheduled times as well. This can also help special needs students by giving them the repetition and practice they need so they can master important skills with assistance or complete them on their own.
What is included?
- One Fall Work Binder Cover. Simply add student's name!
- All pieces included for the child's first name, last name, color words, sight words, pattern pieces, beginning sound pieces, morning greeting, and feelings visuals.
- 21 Pages for the Binder and growing. As pages grow simply update and receive all the new added pages each year.
What skills does this binder practice?
- How would you like to be greeted page. Social connection greetings and non contact social greetings such as dance, wave, and make a silly face.
- How are you feeling page which includes a space for the child's picture and a place to Velcro on the feeling face such as sleepy, happy, sad, mad, excited, nervous, and a blank on to add your own as needed.
- Spell and Write First Name page
- Spell and Write Last Name page
- Learn colors with fun Fall pumpkins, ghosts, leaves, and more.
- 2 Mystery Finds Fall Counting Mats with numbers to attach.
- Count the Fall leaves and animals and trace the number.
- Pattern pages.
- Beginning Sounds and write the letter practice.
- Mystery Word! Read the sentence and find the missing word pages. Insert a word into the sentence and trace with a dry erase.
- Match the Fall Word! Draw a line to the picture of the Fall object then trace the word.
Follow this store by tapping this STAR so you can get new freebies delivered right to your inbox as well as be notified of sales for products you have your eye on!
I hope you enjoy this resource!
Some you may also enjoy each year is the Spring Morning Work Binder for early elementary, Autism, and Special needs classes.