REVISED for 2017-18: Editable morning work binder of basic skills. This is perfect for beginners or students with special needs. Simple, repetitive skills for your learners who need consistent routines. TWO LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY for each skill.
How it works: Add these pages to a binder or a two-pocket (3-prong folder. Insert pages in plastic sleeves or laminate them to be used daily with a dry erase marker or vis-a-vis. Print the pages you need and add to the binder as your students develop independence. I like to add additional pages of lessons that we're working on just for variety if the student can handle that.
Two levels of skills for:
1. Calendar skills (write or circle)
2. Weather (identify)
3. Sentence of the day (for more advanced writers)
4. Name practice (for beginning writers)
5. Number of the day: tally, draw, or show it
6. Shapes (tracing or matching)
7. Colors (matching pictures or words)
8. Tracing numbers
9. Numbers (matching 0-10 and 1-20)
You might also like Name Practice: My Name is So Sweet!