First Grade Mega Math Practice 1.OA Bundle First Grade Mega Math Practice gives your students a lot of practice with the 1.OA strand of the Common Core Math Standards. Students need many opportunities to work with all new math skills.
**Also included are several FREEBIES!**
**THIS IS A GROWING BUNDLE***
There will be a unit for each of the 1.OA standards. The price will increase as new units are added.
Please see above for what is currently included
There are eleven types of word problem types for addition and subtraction. These will be released soon according to the following schedule.
1) Addition: Combining, Sum Unknown (Now available - 65 pages)
2) Addition: Combining, Change Unknown (Now available - 65 pages)
3) Addition: Combining, Start Unknown (Available November 15, 2019)
4) Subtraction: Separating, Difference Unknown (Now available - 65 pages)
5) Subtraction: Separating, Change Unknown (Available October 28, 2019)
6) Subtraction: Separating, Start Unknown (Available November 15, 2019)
7) Part/Part/Whole: Whole Unknown (Now available - 65 pages)
8) Part/Part/Whole: Part Unknown (Available October 7, 2019)
9) Comparing: Difference Unknown (Available October 7, 2019)
10) Comparing: Larger Part Unknown (Available October 21, 2019)
11) Comparing: Smaller Part Unknown (Available November 15, 2019)
1) Two-part addition
2) Two-part subtraction
3) Addition and Subtraction
***This price of the bundle will go up with each additional unit.***
**Purchase now for the best price! Come back and download more as they are uploaded, but remember the price will increase as new units are added, so get in on this reduced price!**
When compete, it will include over 500+ pages of practice (NO PREP PRINTABLES) with a year-round theme. I use these pages during our “written math practice” rotation during math workshop/guided math time. These pages can also be used for early finishers or homework throughout the year to spiral the 1.OA standard. Watch for more MEGA MATH PRACTICE units to come aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
Try the other installments of the Mega Math Practice series:
(click on the links above to see the individual units that are CURRENTLY available in this bundle)
***1.OA Seasonal Units:
Mega Math Practice Winter 1.OA.3 First Grade (26 Pages)
***NBT Seasonal Units:
Mega Math Practice 1.NBT.1 St Patty (30 Pages)
Mega Math Practice 1.NBT.2 Spring (40+ Pages)
I hope that you and your kids enjoy these fun resources. Check out my store for lots of fun math units including my popular Number of the Day units for grades K-Second.
Watch for more fourth-grade test prep material aligned with the TEKS and the CCSC to come!
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.