1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date (Monday, July 29, 2013).
2) Multiply a 2 digit number by a 2 digit number.
3) Add or Subtract two fractions with unlike denominators.
4) Multiply a fraction by a whole number.
5) Solve an addition, subtraction or multiplication fraction word problem
This morning work is most appropriate for 4th or 5th grade students.
Please download the preview to see a sample day in this pack. If this set of skills doesn't fit your needs, please browse my other packs as I have a variety of other options!