Build NUMBER SENSE! Place Value, Computation, Number Lines, Money, and MORE!
Hit it with Number of Day!
Set #1 - Grade 2
Start your math lesson off with NUMBER OF THE DAY!
These are also great for early bird or morning work!
This is set #1. It is part of a group of four Number of the Day sets.
Look at the bottom for links to all the sets and a BUNDLE of all 4.
Each set is designed to be worked on for 9 weeks at a time. Using all 4 sets will give you a new page to do everyday of the school year!
Set #1 revisits some important first grade skills and quickly moves toward building those second grade skills.
The skills included in Set #1 are:
* 1.OA.6 and 2.OA.2 Adding and subtracting within 20/fact families
* 2.OA.3 Odd/Even1.NBT.1 Representing numbers through 120 using pictures, words, and numerals
* 1.NBT.2 Representing two-digit numbers by understanding tens and ones
* 1.NBT.4 Adding and subtracting single digit numbers within
* 1.NBT.5 Ten more/less2.NBT.1 Place Value
* 2.NBT.2 Number Patterns - Count within 1000; skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s
* 2.NBT.3 Numerals, Number Names, Expanded Form
* 2.NBT.4 Comparing Using greater than, less than, =
* 2.NBT.5 Adding/Subtracting within 100
* 2.NBT.8 Mentally Adding and Subtracting 10 more/less or 100
* 2.NBT.3 Numbers to 100 (read, write, expanded form, base ten blocks)
* 2.MD.6 Place Numbers correctly on a number line
These pages can be copied for the students or projected on your screen. It also includes teacher suggestions to making the most of the Number of Day problems.
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
Number of the Day Products:
Number of the Day - Set #2
Number of the Day - Set #3
Number of the Day - Set #4
You can also buy this set as part of a BUNDLE!
Number of the Day - BUNDLE
You might also like:
Measuring Length - Measure Me With What?
Symmetry Made Simple
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2015, 2016