Also included in
- "I'm done! What's next?" Never answer this question again with the ULTIMATE set of resources to engage and challenge your early finishers and provide enrichment opportunities for your whole class. This set of digital and printable early finisher and enrichment task cards is perfect for any upper el$36.99$46.72Save $9.73
Think It Through is 45 weeks of activities to ENGAGE, enrich and extend your students' creative, critical, and reflective thinking. This creative critical thinking weekly journal is a FULL YEAR bundle and perfect for morning work, early finishers and more! You can set this journal up as a bell ringer activity or an early finisher journal!
This bundle includes weekly activities for August through June!
Each week includes three sections: Each of the 45 sheets begins with a child-friendly quote to interpret. I have found that interpreting quotes challenges students to really think about what they are reading and helps with the tricky skill of inference. The second activity always has something to do with words and vocabulary building, and the third activity varies, but often has some connection to an event or date during that week.
There are three different formatting options to choose from:
- Specific Weeks: Each of the 45 sheets is labeled with a specific week during which to use it. (August-December)
- Week of: Each of the 45 sheets has a blank "Week of_______" label but still includes monthly symbols and references within the activities. These can be used at any time during the month.
- No Monthly Reference: Each of the 45 sheets has no week and no monthly references and can be used any time.
Check out the preview and zoom in to see examples of the pages!
Here are some ways this journal can be used:
- Weekly Homework
- Early Finishers
- Center Work (Great for Writing and Work Work Centers!)
- Morning Work
- Morning Message
- Brain Breaks
...whatever you can dream up!
Although there is a very wide variety of content, some activities are based on United States holidays or famous people in American history. The vast majority of the pages, however, can be used and/or adapted for use in any country.
**IMPORTANT NOTE**: The number of printable pages is 45. The total file size is over 140 because there are three different ways for you to print the same document so that it is flexible for your classroom.
**Are you looking for MORE Early Finisher Activities?!**