Morning work for Kindergarten is fun, engaging, and super easy to implement with this NO PREP December and January Packet. I've got your mornings covered with 40 printable pages of meaningful morning work for your adorable kinders!
❄This is 2 SETS of 40 pages,8 weeks of morning work! Check out the PREVIEW❄
❀ Handwriting Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
❀ Sight Word Practice
❀ Middle Vowel Sounds
❀ Beginning Letter Sounds
❀ Handwriting Sentences
❀ Word Families
❀ Number Sense
❀ Ten Frames
❀ Number Lines
❀ Writing Numbers
❀ Counting On
❀ Greater Than
❀ Tally Marks
Each page has an extended activity for students to do on the back of the page if they finish early. It is designed to MODEL ONCE with the whole group, and students should be working independently for each Set (4 Weeks.) Two sets are included. There are only mild changes in this packet each month to make it easy for students to follow the pattern each morning. I provide different fonts, so students get used to seeing letters that look different. The number and the number word is used so students get familiar with number word recognition. I tell students to look at their crayons to find the color word to help them figure out the color on their own to create independence.
I print my pages out and make into a journal to easily store papers, leaving the back blank for the extended activity. You can just give one sheet though, if you like to ensure students don't move on to the next page.
❣ SAVE MONEY and get this in my YEARLONG Morning Work for Kindergarten with Sight Word Practice
FIND EACH SET INDIVIDUALLY BELOW
• August and September Morning Work
• October and November Morning Work
• December and January Morning Work
• February and March Morning Work
• April and May Morning Work
Want to check out other YEARLONG BUNDLES to save $?
YEARLONG Writing Prompts Monthly Journals BUNDLE
Science BUNDLE for the WHOLE YEAR 11 Units K-1
GROWING BUNDLE of Glasses
(SAVE $ with the Growing Bundle)
Word Family Practice Worksheets BUNDLE
KINDERGARTEN Survival PACK
****** You could easily use this in Pre-K or 1st Grade. *********
Copyright © 2016 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER