1 month (20 days) of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
*This product is now a part of a 5 month bundle! Click HERE to check it out!
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date. (Monday, July 29, 2013)
2) A 3 digit divided by 1 digit long division problem.
3) Decimal subtraction written sideways with space for students to line up decimals to subtract.
4) Placing a decimal to the tenths or hundreths place on a number line between 0 and 1.
5) Changing a decimal written in expanded form into standard form.
This morning work is most appropriate for late 4th grade, 5th grade or review in 6th grade.
Please download the preview to see a sample day in this pack. If this set of skills doesn't fit your needs, please browse my other packs as I have a variety of other options!