1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
*This product is now a part of a 5 month bundle! Click HERE to check it out!
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date. (Monday, July 29, 2013)
2) Multiplying 2 Two-Digit Numbers
3) Adding Two Fractions & Writing The Answer As A Mixed Number
4) Subtracting Two Decimal Numbers. These problems are written horizontally so students are able to practice lining up the decimal points.
5) Writing a Decimal Number in Expanded Powers Of 10 Form.
This morning work is most appropriate for 4th or 5th grade students.