1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
*This product is now a part of a 5 month bundle! Click HERE to check it out!
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date. (Monday, July 29, 2013)
2) Mentally multiplying a decimal number by 10. (2,341 x 10)
3) Rounding a number to the thousands or ten thousands place.
4) A 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication problem.
5) Writing a decimal number in expanded form.
This morning work is most appropriate for late 4th grade, 5th grade or review in 6th grade.
Please download the preview to see a sample day in this pack. If this set of skills doesn't fit your needs, please browse my other packs as I have a variety of other options!