Also included in
- These NO PREP, printable Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities are perfect for the first-grade classroom. Engage your first-grade students with these perfect math morning work activities to start the day or your math block. Students will quickly learn the consistent pattern on thPrice $39.00Original Price $59.92Save $20.92
Engage your first-grade students with these NO PREP, printable Number Of The Day Worksheets, and Number Sense Activities. These Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities are perfect for morning work, homework, math centers, distance or hybrid learning, or homeschool.
These are perfect math morning work activities to start the day or your math block. Students will quickly learn the consistent pattern on these number sense worksheets as they develop strong number sense skills all month long. Simply print and copy the No Prep Number of the Day worksheets for a quick and easy math activity.
You can also use this as a consistent math center that students complete every day. Add some technology fun to your math centers and assign the digital version of these Number Sense worksheets and your students will be highly engaged working on the computer or tablet.
With both the printable and digital options included, you have the versatility to keep the activities fun and fresh for your students. Perfect for in the classroom, at-home learning, or a hybrid situation.
Grab the Full Year Bundle and Save!
Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities include:
- Printable PDF format
- 28 Pages of Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities
- 20 Days of practice
- Cute back to school theme
- Blank and completed hundred charts
Would you like BOTH the digital and printable versions? For both the DIGITAL and PRINTABLE version CLICK HERE.
Don’t need the printable version? For an entirely DIGITAL version for use with Google Slides™ CLICK HERE.
The Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities set focuses on important skills for your students to master in order to understand higher-level math concepts. These Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities are aligned with the Kindergarten and First Grade Common Core Math Standards and include twenty days of practice with a back-to-school theme. The number of the day worksheets and number sense worksheets are divided into four sets of five with a cover page with blank and completed hundred charts. These pages can be used as a daily warm-up/spiral review, work for fast finishers, or for homework.
Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities set focuses on kindergarten and first grade standards including:
- Counting on to add. (1.OA.C.5)
- Odd/Even. (2.OA.C.3)
- Representing numbers through pictures. (1.NBT.1)
- Number line completion. (1.NBT.1)
- Missing numbers on a hundred chart. (1.NBT.1)
- Representing numbers using base ten blocks. (1.NBT.2)
- Representing numbers on a ten frame. (1.NBT.2)
- Comparing numbers. (NBT.3)
- Expanded Notation. (1.NBT.6)
- Adding single digit numbers from numbers less than 100. (1.NBT.4)
- One more, one less. (1.NBT.4)
Purchase the Whole Year--Including BOTH PDF and DIGITAL versions here:
Want more standards-aligned first Grade math practice?
Try the Mega Math Practice OA Bundle
Try the Mega Math Practice G Bundle
Try the Mega Math Practice MD Bundle
Try my Mega Math Practice NBT Bundle here:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom. The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resource may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.