Use this FREE printable as morning work or however it suits your needs. The top half will accompany your study of the calendar each day. The number of the day is the number of days we have been in school, then we write that number multiple ways. You could also just choose a random number. The bottom half can be used as a Daily Fix It or DOL. I write two sentences incorrectly on the board (capitalization, punctuation, spelling, or usage errors). The students write the two sentences correctly on their page fixing any errors. Then we go over it together, erase it, and do it again the next day! I place this Morning Work sheet in dry-erase pouches for my students to complete each morning with a dry-erase marker. Hope you can use this in your classroom!
You might also be interested in:
- Informative Writing Unit
- Opinion Writing Unit
- Narrative Writing Unit
- Perfect Paragraphs One Step at a Time
- Advanced Perfect Paragraphs One Step at a Time
- Common Core Writing Activities (monthly writing centers)
Interested in a COMPLETE SYSTEM for assessing students in reading using ANY text?
- Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers - 2nd Grade
- Common Core Reading Interactive Notebook - 2nd Grade
- Common Core Digital Graphic Organizers - 2nd Grade
Jamie Rector from 2nd Grade Stuff