Print and Go with this no prep March PK or Kindergarten morning work for your little ones to practice emergent reading and math skills.
This month has:
A page to identify all pictures for the month.
• 5 pages with syllables, letter identification, vocabulary, math, and concept discrimination.
• 5 pages of initial sound awareness (including sh and sn).
• 5 pages of rhyming (** NEW **The last box on each page is blank so children can draw their own rhyming word.)
• 5 pages of ending letter sound correspondence.
• 5 pages of vocabulary (** NEW **making words by manipulating the initial sound)
Mix and match the pages as you need them during the month.
Some March pages reflect a St Patrick’s Day theme. Some pages are cut and paste activities.
To see the whole year's worth of PK/K Morning Work click here
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org