Morning Work September for Grade 1.
Are you looking for a better way to start your day with your kiddos? Morning Work is the perfect solution. Morning Work is all about that first 10-15 minutes of your day. There are some students that come in to the classroom ready to start the day and then there are others who need a little more direction.This unit includes 3 different types of printables.
1. Weekend Notes: I do these every Monday morning. Students write about what they did over the weekend and add a picture.
2. Word of the Day: I do Word of the Day on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
3. Number of the Day: I do Number of the Day on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Your first graders will walk into the classroom knowing what to expect and you will love that they can be independent and settle quickly.
• Morning Work October Grade 1
• Morning Work November Grade 1
• Morning Work December Grade 1
• Morning Work January Grade 1
• Morning Work February Grade 1
• Morning Work March Grade 1
• Morning Work April Grade 1