1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date (Monday, July 29, 2013).
2) Color in a fraction diagram to represent a given amount.
3) Write an equation of unit fractions to represent an amount (ex: 3/5 = 1/5 + 1/5 + 1/5)
4) 5 multiplication facts with #s 1-5
5) Writing a number to the hundreds in expanded form
This morning work is most appropriate for 3rd grade students.
Please download the preview to see a sample day in this pack. If this set of skills doesn't fit your needs, please browse my other packs as I have a variety of other options!