PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Whether you call them Morning Work Tubs or Morning Work Bins or Morning Work Stations . . . engaging morning work can be the difference between loving arrival time and dreading it.
⭐⭐If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Morning Work Tubs, what is included in each set and the materials used, check out my Morning Work Stations page for all the details HERE.
Please note: If you'd like to save BIG, this product is part of a Morning Work Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each morning work set. Check out the bundle by clicking
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students' curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can't say enough good things about them.
This packet is actually the sixth in a series. In my Back To School Morning Work set, I give you everything you need to organize, set up and label your morning work along with activities to get you started and lay the groundwork for future sets like this one.
This set includes 36 activities for the month of February, including 'I Can' cards for each one. These 'I Can' sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
1. Box of Chocolate Sight Word Links
2. Sweet Sounds CVC Self-Correcting Fun
3. Lovely Links Numbers and Quantities
4. Sprinkles and Sweets Sand Tray Sight Words Trays
5. Sweet Playdoh Counting Math Mats
6. Sweet Playdoh Ten Frame
7. Sweet Playdoh How Many More To Make Ten
8. Playdoh Cupcake Decorating and Box of Sweets
9. Play-doh Valentine’s Day Items
10. Valentine’s Q-tip Painting
11. Sweet Sort (Therapy Putty)
12. Sweet Hearts Sorting
13. Sweet Sort, Find, Sort, Graph and Count
14. Race To Collect Your Valentines
15. Fill Your Heart
16. One More Heart-Plus One More
17. We Love Having A Ball with Greater and Less Than - Grab, Spin and Win
18. Valentine’s Less And More
19. Sweet Sticker Count
20. Lovely Addition
21. Valentine's Gel Bead Sort
22. Valentine's Gel Bead Roll and Win
23. Valentine’s Lego Challenge: Heart, Cupcake, Flower
24. Valentine Cut and Thread Straws
25. Sweet Friends Constructing Letters and Words
26. Pink Heart Containers Count and Record
27. Red Heart Containers Adding Up
28. Mending Hearts Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
29. Mending Hearts Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
30. Mending Hearts CVC Words Matching Puzzles
31. Valentine Conversation Heart Patterns Self-correcting
32. Sweet Letter Match Up
33. Sweet Sight Word Match Up
34. Key to My Heart Math
35. Heart Collector
36. Stack Your Hearts