Whether you call them Morning Work Tubs or Morning Work Bins or Morning Work Stations . . . engaging morning work can be the difference between loving arrival time and dreading it.
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students' curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can't say enough good things about them.
Please note: If you'd like to save BIG, this product is part of a Morning Work Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each morning work set. Check out the bundle by clicking
• Morning Work Stations-The Big Bundle.
⭐⭐If you'd like to see a detailed account of each activity in this packet, please check out my blog post May Morning Work Stations by clicking HERE.
Thi s packet is actually the 9th in a series. In my Back To School Morning Work
set, I give you everything you need to organize, set up and label your morning work along with activities to get you started and lay the groundwork for future sets like this one.
Also, if you are curious as to where I have secured the various items in each packet of morning work, you can scroll through my materials page HERE
to find each month's list of activities and corresponding materials.
This set includes 43 activities for the month of May, including 'I Can' cards for each one. These 'I Can' sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
1. Buggy Editable
Sight Word Links
2. Buggy CVC Self-Correcting
3. Bee-utiful Links Numbers and Quantities
4. Flower Fun Sand Tray Editable
Sight Words Trays
5. Buggy Playdoh Counting Math Mats
6. Buggy Playdoh Ten Frame
7. Buggy Playdoh How Many More To Make Ten
8. Playdoh Build a Flower Pot and Fill The Bug Box
9. Garden Fun Playdoh Items
10. Garden Fun Q-tip Painting (Flowers, Butterfly and Ladybug
)11. Colorful Butterfly Find and Sort
12. Colorful Butterfly Color Find, Sort, and Graph
13. Colorful Butterfly Color Sort, Graph and Count
14. Four Frogs In a Row (CVC, Blends and Digraphs)
15. Count Your Bugs
16. One More Bug
17. One Less Bug
18. Bug Collector Spin To Win
19. Counting On Bees
20. Counting Back Bees
21. Ladybug Missing Addend Self-Correcting Fun
22. Garden Fun Sticker Count
23. Buggy Addition Printable Book
24. Garden Fun Gel Bead Sort
25. Garden Fun Gel Bead Roll and Win
26. Garden Lego Challenge: Ladybug, Butterfly, Flowe
r27. Garden Fun Constructing Letters and Editable
28. Buggy Container Count
29. Bee-utiful Container Add 'em Up
30. Blooming Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
31. Blooming Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
32. Blooming CVC Words Matching Puzzle
s33. Blooming CVCC/CCVC Word Match Puzzles
34. Butterfly Patterns Self-correcting
35. Froggy Fun Letter Match Up
36. Froggy Fun Editable
Word Match Up
37. Unlock Garden Fun Math
38. Feed Your Frog Math
39. Froggy Addition Self-correcting Cards To 5
40. Froggy Subtraction Self-correcting Cards To 5
41. Buggy I-Spy Editable Sight Words and Record
42. Bugs and Bees Addition to 10 Self-correcting Cards and Mat
43. Missing Addend Ladybug Printable Book
Check out other Morning Work Stations below!
☀️ Morning Work Stations - Getting Started
☀️ Morning Work Stations - December
☀️ Morning Work Stations - February
☀️ Morning Work Stations - January
☀️ Morning Work Stations - November
☀️ Morning Work Stations - October
☀️ Morning Work Stations - March
☀️ Morning Work Stations - April