PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Whether you call them Morning Work Tubs or Morning Work Bins or Morning Work Stations . . . engaging morning work can be the difference between loving arrival time and dreading it.
⭐⭐If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Morning Work Tubs, what is included in each set and the materials used, check out my Morning Work Stations page for all the details HERE.
Please note: If you'd like to save BIG, this product is part of a Morning Work Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each morning work set. Check out the bundle by clicking
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students' curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can't say enough good things about them.
This packet is actually the 11th in a series. In my Back To School Morning Work set, I give you everything you need to organize, set up and label your morning work along with activities to get you started and lay the groundwork for future sets like this one.
Also, if you are curious as to where I have secured the various items in each packet of morning work, you can scroll through my materials page HERE to find each month's list of activities and corresponding materials.
This set includes 43 activities for the month of Summer, including 'I Can' cards for each one. These 'I Can' sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
1. Fun at the Beach EDITABLE Sight Word Links
2. Fun at the Beach CVC Self-Correcting
3. Fun at the Beach Links Numbers and Quantities
4. Fishy Fishy Sand Tray EDITABLE Sight Words Trays
5. Melon Playdoh Counting Math Mats
6. Melon Playdoh Ten Frame
7. Melon Playdoh How Many More To Make Ten
8. Playdoh Fill the Fish Tank, Set the Table, Build a Cone
9. Summer Fun Playdoh Items (Ice cream, watermelon, sun, sunglasses, sand castle, lemonade)
10. Summer Fun Q-tip Painting (beach ball, sun, bucket/shovel, flip flop, sunglasses)
11. Star Spangled Sort and Count Items
12. Star Spangled Color Find and Sort
13. Star Spangled Color Sort, Graph and Count
14. Count Your Ice Cubes
15. One More Ice Cube
16. One Less Ice Cube
17. Under The Sea for Numbers Spin To Win
18. Counting On Ants
19. Counting Back Ants
20. She Sells Sea Shells Missing Addend Self-Correcting Fun
21. Summer Fun Sticker Count (ice cream cone, fish, sand bucket, star)
22. Star Spangled Addition Printable Book
23. Summer Yummy Gel Bead Sort
24. Summer Yummy Gel Bead Roll and Win
25. Garden Lego Challenge: ice cream, fish, sun
26. Star Spangled Constructing Letters and EDITABLE Sight Words
27. Star Spangled Container Count (or Add)
28. Fishy Container Count
29. Fishy Container Addition
30. Seashell Blooming Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
31. Seashell Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
32. Seashell CVC Words Matching Puzzles
33. Seashell Digraph Word Match Puzzles
34. Fishy Patterns Self-correcting
35. Under The Sea Letter Match Up
36. Under The Sea Word Match Up
37. Feed Your Fish Math
38. Sea Shell Addition Self-correcting Cards
39. Sea Shell Subtraction Self-correcting Cards
40. Ice Cream and Popsicle Addition to 10 Self-Correcting Cards and Mat
41. Fish Bowl I Spy Editable Sight Words and Record
42. Star Spangled Straw Cut Up and Necklaces
Check out other Morning Work Stations below!