1 month of math morning work focused on 4 specific skills.
*This product is now a part of a bundle of 5 months of morning work. 5 months for $10.00** Click HERE to check it out!
I know every classroom is different and every classroom, district, town, county and state teaches math in a slightly different order. For this reason, I have created math morning work packs with specific skills in mind rather than for specific months of the year or grade levels.
This particular pack asks students to complete 5 tasks daily.
1) Writing out the date. (Monday, July 29, 2013)
2) Subtracting a 2 digit number from a 2 digit number with borrowing.
3) Rewriting a repeated addition problem as a multiplication equation.
4) Finding the missing factor in a multiplication equation.
5) Drawing an array to represent a multiplication expression and then writing an equation to represent the array.
This morning work is most appropriate for 3rd graders
Please download the preview to see a sample day in this pack. If this set of skills doesn't fit your needs, please browse my other packs as I have a variety of other options!