Also included in
- What's the difference between dreading morning arrival time and loving it? Morning Work Tubs! Now you can get a Year Long Bundle of fine motor focused, morning work bin activities that explore new concepts and offer valuable practice through play for essentials skills in both Math and ELA. In this s$64.00$80.00Save $16.00
Morning Work Tubs - Morning Work Bins! Students love how engaging they are and you'll love all the amazing practice it provides. Spring fine motor activities will save your sanity and engage your students. Your students won't even realize they are learning.
⭐⭐If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Morning Work Tubs, what is included in each set, and the materials used, check out my Morning Work Stations page for all the details HERE.
Please note: If you'd like to save BIG, this product is part of a Morning Work Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each morning work set. Check out the bundle by clicking Morning Work Stations-The Big Bundle.
Why Morning Work:
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students' curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can't say enough good things about them.
This packet is actually the third in a series. In my Back To School Morning Work set, I give you everything you need to organize, set up and label your morning work along with activities to get you started and lay the groundwork for future sets like this one.
Included in this set:
This set includes 35 activities for the month of November, including 'I Can' cards for each one. These 'I Can' sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
- Trace And Cut Pages
- Dry Erase Tracer Pages
- Linking Leafy Words
- Linking Acorn Numbers and Quantities
- Feathery Sight Words In Sand
- Feathery Sight Words Now and Then
- Playdoh Acorn Counting Math Mats
- Playdoh Acorn Counting Making Ten
- Playdoh Turkey and Fill Your Plate Mats
- Fall Q-tip Pictures
- Autumn Leaves Finger Painting
- Hidden Acorns
- Hidden Acorns Find and Sort
- Hidden Acorns Find, Sort and Count
- Feed The Bird
- Leafy Ten Frame Self-correcting Cards
- Leafy Ten Frame Self-correcting Cards Counting Before and After
- Acorn Grab, Spin and Win
- Self-Correcting Sunflower Seed Count
- Self-correcting Acorn Count (0-20)
- Acorn Sticker Count
- Gel Bead Sort
- Gel Bead Roll and Win
- Thankful for Legos: Pilgrim Hat, Fall Tree, Turkey
- Constructing Letters and Words
- Turkey Containers Count and Record
- Fall Tree Containers Adding Up
- Leafy Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
- Leafy Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
- Leafy Simple CVC Words Matching Puzzles
- Fall Color Patterns
- Shucking Corn
- I Spy a Leaf Letter Match Up
- I Spy a Leaf Sight Word Match Up
- Story of Thanksgiving Bracelet (and Easy Reader)
If you'd like to learn more about how I set up and organize these activities, I encourage you to check out my blog post: Getting Started With Morning Stations
Other products you may like:
If you'd like to learn more about how I set up and organize these activities, I encourage you to check out my blog post: Getting Started With Morning Stations.
Remember to follow me by clicking HERE to be notified about new products in my store. All new products are 50% for the first 24 hours, so when you follow my store, you'll always be in the know and you'll never miss out!