Morning Work Tubs - Pet Themed Fine Motor Bins
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes all of my best Pet Themed activities. You'll get 33 Morning Work Activities from my Morning Work Pet Shop Themed Packet. Plus you will also get my EDITABLE Dot It By Sight Word, Pet Themed Snap Cube, Pom Poms and Geoboard sets. Buying this combined set of activities will givePrice $18.18Original Price $24.25Save $6.07
Morning Work Tubs - Morning Work Bins! Students love how engaging they are and you'll love all the amazing practice it provides. Pet-themed fine motor activities will save your sanity and engage your students. Your students won't even realize they are learning.
⭐⭐If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Morning Work Tubs, what is included in each set, and the materials used, check out my Morning Work Stations page for all the details HERE.
Why Morning Work:
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students' curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can't say enough good things about them.
Included in this set:
This packet is the first of the THEMATIC SETS that I have been asked to make. You can find a detailed account of every activity by viewing this blog post HERE.
This set includes 33 activities with a Pet theme and 'I Can' cards for each one. These 'I Can' sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
1. Dog Gone Sight Word Links
2. Dog Gone CVC Self-Correcting
3. Precious Pet Linking Numbers and Quanitites
4. Little Birdie Play-doh Numbers and Quantities
5. Little Birdie Playdoh How Many More To Make Ten
6. Playdoh Fill the Fishbowl and Build a Bird
7. Pet Store Fun Playdoh Items
8. Pet Fun Q-tip Painting (cat, goldfish, bird and snake)
9. Diggin’ Up Bones Find and Graph
10. Diggin’ Up Bones Color Sort, Graph and Count
11. Collecting Dog Bones-Counting
12. One More Bone – Plus One
13. Give The Dog a Bone – Minus One
14. Spin to Win Perfect Paws
15. Counting On Fish
16. Counting Back Fish
17. Plenty of Pets Sticker Count Fun
18. Pet Lego Challenge: Fish, Turtle, Cat
19. Purr-fect Pets Constructing Letters
20. Purr-fect Pets Constructing Words
21. Pet Carrier Count
22. Pet Carrier Addition
23. Fishy Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
24. Fishy Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
25. Fishy CVC Words Matching Puzzles
26. Fishy Blending Word Match Puzzles
27. Favorite Pet Patterns Self-correcting
28. Unlocking Pet Perfect Sensory Fun Letters, CVC words or Blends
29. Cat Snack Math
30. Tiny Turtle Addition Self-correcting Cards
31. Tiny Turtle Subtraction Self-correcting Cards
32. Pet Shop Addition to 10 Self-Correcting Cards and Mat
33. Race To Feed Your Pet – Dice Game
Parts of this product may include editable activities. Here's what you need to know in order to make those parts of the packet work for you.
- It is very important that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader loaded on your computer. You must use Adobe Reader to open this file and make it editable.
- If you don't have Adobe Reader, it is a free download you can get just by Googling "Latest Version of Adobe Reader."
- Once you have Adobe Reader downloaded and installed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to edit any of the blue shaded areas of this packet and the font will be "primary friendly."
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact me directly so I can help you troubleshoot at email@example.com
Other great morning work items:
• Morning Work Tubs - Getting Started With Morning Work Stations
• Morning Work Stations - April
• Morning Work Stations - December
• Morning Work Stations - February
• Morning Work Stations - January
• Morning Work Stations - March
• Morning Work Stations - November
• Morning Work Stations - October
• Morning Work Stations - Summer - Distance Learning Approved
• Morning Work Stations-The Big Bundle - Distance Learning
If you'd like to learn more about how I set up and organize these activities, I encourage you to check out my blog post: Getting Started With Morning Stations.
Remember to follow me by clicking HERE to be notified about new products in my store. All new products are 50% for the first 24 hours, so when you follow my store, you'll always be in the know and you'll never miss out!