Also included in
- What's the difference between dreading morning arrival time and loving it? Morning Work Tubs! Now you can get a Year Long Bundle of fine motor focused, morning work bin activities that explore new concepts and offer valuable practice through play for essentials skills in both Math and ELA. In this s$64.00$80.00Save $16.00
Morning Work Tubs - Morning Work Bins! Students love how engaging they are and you'll love all the amazing practice it provides. St. Patrick's Day fine motor activities will save your sanity and engage your students. Your students won't even realize they are learning.
⭐⭐If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Morning Work Tubs, what is included in each set, and the materials used, check out my Morning Work Stations page for all the details HERE.
Please note: If you'd like to save BIG, this product is part of a Morning Work Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each morning work set. Check out the bundle by clicking Morning Work Stations-The Big Bundle.
Why Morning Work:
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students' curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can't say enough good things about them.
This packet is actually the seventh in a series. In my Back To School Morning Work set, I give you everything you need to organize, set up, and label your morning work along with activities to get you started and lay the groundwork for future sets like this one.
Included in this packet:
This set includes 38 activities for the month of March, including 'I Can' cards for each one. These 'I Can' sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
- Pot of Gold Sight Word Links
- Somewhere over the rainbow CVC Self-Correcting Fun
- Lucky Links Numbers and Quantities
- Rainbow Sand Tray Sight Words Trays
- Fill Your Pot Playdoh Counting Math Mats
- Luck of the Irish Playdoh Ten Frame
- Luck of the Irish Playdoh How Many More To Make Ten
- Playdoh Rainbows and Dress A Leprechaun
- Playdoh St. Patrick’s Lucky Playdoh Items
- Lucky Q-tip Painting
- Colors of the Rainbow (Therapy Putty)
- Colors of the Rainbow Sorting
- Colors of the Rainbow, Find, Sort, Graph, and Count
- Race To Fill Your Hat
- Fill Your Pot
- Fill Your Pot With One More
- Empty Your Pot with One Less
- Lucky Spin To Win
- Counting On Shamrocks
- Counting Back Shamrocks
- Lucky Number Bonds Self Correcting
- Lucky Sticker Count
- Lucky Addition
- St. Patrick’s Day Gel Bead Sort
- St. Patrick’s Day Gel Bead Roll and Win
- Lucky Lego Challenge: Rainbow, Pot of Gold, Horseshoe
- St. Patrick’s Cut and Thread Straws
- Lucky Constructing Letters and Words
- Rainbow Containers Count and Record
- Pot of Gold Containers Adding Up
- Leprechaun’s Gold Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
- Leprechaun’s Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
- Leprechaun’s CVC Words Matching Puzzles
- Leprechaun’s Blending Word Match Puzzles
- Colors of the Rainbow Patterns Self-correcting
- Lucky Letter Match Up
- Lucky Sight Word Match Up
- Unlock Your Luck
Parts of this product may include editable activities. Here's what you need to know in order to make those parts of the packet work for you.
- It is very important that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader loaded on your computer. You must use Adobe Reader to open this file and make it editable.
- If you don't have Adobe Reader, it is a free download you can get just by Googling "Latest Version of Adobe Reader."
- Once you have Adobe Reader downloaded and installed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to edit any of the blue shaded areas of this packet and the font will be "primary friendly."
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact me directly so I can help you troubleshoot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other products you may like:
If you'd like to learn more about how I set up and organize these activities, I encourage you to check out my blog post: Getting Started With Morning Stations.
Remember to follow me by clicking HERE to be notified about new products in my store. All new products are 50% for the first 24 hours, so when you follow my store, you'll always be in the know and you'll never miss out!