Products in this Bundle (3)
Help your students get to the root (or affix) of important ELA vocabulary!
These unique, eye-catching posters will help your students make key morphological connections to understand and remember academic language.
This bundled set was designed to save you money—the same as getting the Figurative Language poster set for 50¢!
• eye-catching posters (in vibrant colors or an ink-saving, blackline option)
• coordinating notebook templates (for student notes)
• teacher example pages (saving you valuable time in preparing student notes)
• step-by-step explanations of how to utilize these resources
1. similarity: equally, identically, likewise, similarly
2. difference: conversely, in contrast, on the contrary, unlike
3. emphasis: especially, in particular, most importantly, specifically
4. addition: additionally, in addition
5. exception: excluding, exclusive of
6. consequence: consequently, subsequently
7. examples: for example, to illustrate
8. summary: accordingly, finally, in conclusion, to conclude
All posters are available in PowerPoint files and can be edited to change the definition, should you wish to use different wording for your class.