Also included in
- Special Education teachers rejoice- your consumer math curriculum is right HERE! This curriculum (950+ pages) includes all of the lesson units you need. If you are building a curriculum for a self-contained consumer course, this bundle is the best way to get several 5 and 4 day lessons at a GREAT d$185.00$229.25Save $44.25
- Special Education teachers rejoice- your consumer math curriculum is right HERE! This bundle (1,000+ pages) includes all of the lesson units you need. If you are building a curriculum for a self-contained consumer course, this is the best way to get several 5 and 4 day lessons at a GREAT discounted$190.00$241.25Save $51.25
Teach the realities of mortgages (30 year commitment, down payments, and more) with this lesson unit. This lesson unit includes all of the print materials for a Mortgage Unit designed for a high school self-contained consumer math class.
LEARNING OBJECTIVE:Explain the meaning and commitment of a mortgage.
The materials include:
- lesson plans
- Topic flow chart
- Brain teaser
- Student notes cover page
- 1 page reading passage
- Comprehension questions
- Writing prompt to activate prior knowledge
- Two levels of notes (differentiated)
- A more specific notes page with visuals
- Guided practices
- Independent practice
- Exit slip
- Two levels of assessment (differentiated)
- Word Search
- 16 Task Cards
- Functional Math 6 Question review
- Answer keys!!!
- Task Cards in format for student review and assessment!
As noted, this lesson unit can easily be printed and used immediately! The materials are clean, easy to follow, and are consistent with all my other worksheets.
Check out the Reading Passages and Listen and Learns that compliment this lesson:
Mortgage Listen and Learn (PowerPoint)
Mortgage Listen and Learn (Google Friendly)
You may also be interested in these:
Want exclusive freebies, notifications of sales, and new resources? JOIN MY NEWSLETTER HERE!