This Mosaic Pumpkin Craftivity Kit is just plain fun and adorable! It also teaches SYMMETRY and uses a variety of GEOMETRIC SHAPES! AND…I gave you Black and White OR Color options for your mosaic pieces! Just PRINT and Go – NO PREP!! Who doesn’t LOVE that!?!
Please be sure to check out my other October/Fall Themed products!!
Check out my FREE Reader’s Theater as a Sample…
How the Camel Got His Hump
You’ll also like . . .
Reader’s Theater I AM CANDY CORN
APPLE ORCHARD FIELDTRIP BOOKLET – Use ON or AFTER Your Trip!
PUMPKIN MATH AND LITERACY PRINTABLES - Print and Go – PLUS Bonus Bookmarks and Posters!!
Let’s Explore Worms, A Thematic Literacy Unit
If you and your students enjoy this Craftivity I would really appreciate your positive feedback! Plus, leaving feedback helps you to save money on future TPT purchases!! It’s very easy to do! Just go to your My Purchases page. Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it you’ll be able to give a quick rating and leave a short comment about this product.
Be sure to click the STAR near the top of any page in my store and become my newest follower! You’ll be the first to know about my newest resources AND read my latest JOKES! If you already follow me, then you already know that I always leave you with a smile and a chuckle…please enjoy this Trick-or-Treat funny!!
Top 10 Reasons You Are Too Old to Trick-or-Treat!
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say, "Great Betty White mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of Depends.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your wig.
2. You're the only Ladybug in the neighborhood with a walker.
1. You bought your costume with your own money!