Giving superlative awards is a great end of year activity! It allows students to reflect back on the year collaboratively, and affirms that their interests in and out of school have been both noticed and appreciated! In addition, it is just plain fun!
Included in this Packet are 45 different ‘Most Likely To’ Awards for Academics, Athletics, Performance, Personality, and Additional Talents, including the following awards and many more, as well as a blank certificate to personalize your own!
MOST LIKELY TO:
* Become an Astrophysicist for NASA (Science)
* Become the Head Curator of the Morgan Library in New York City (Reading)
* Become a Professor of Mathematics at M.I.T. (Math)
* See Their Name Up In Lights (Acting)
* Become a Professional Guitarist (Guitar)
* Play Piano at Carnegie Hall (Piano)
* Take the U.S. Gymnastics Team by Storm (gymnast)
* Play Professional Baseball (baseball player)
* Become a Large Animal Veterinarian and have a Ranch with 400 * Horses (Horseback Riding)
* Become a Doctor Because Of Their Strong Empathy and Desire to Help Others (Caring / Kind)
* Become a Lawyer Because of Their Ability to Persuade Others (Argumentative! - but a positive Twist!)
* Become a Judge, because of Their Strong Sense of Justice (Fair)
* Have a Piece of Art Work Hanging in the Guggenheim (artist)
* Become a famous fashion designer after graduating from F.I.T. (sense of style)
Celebrate the end of the year with this fun activity your students will be sure to love!
Be sure to check out some of my other Year-End Products:
* The School Year Was Out of This World! 15-Page Year-End Memory Book for Gr. K-5