Mother's Day Bundle 2
Use these 5 items in your classroom for Mother's Day.
1. Mother’s Day Page
Have your students write about their mom using this Mother's Day page.
They will write their name and fill in 5 spaces.
1) I love my mom because...
2) A Picture of My Mom and I
3) My Favorite Things to Do With My Mom
4) Words that Describe My Mom
5) My mom is the best because...
2. Mother’s Day Activity- If I could give my mom anything I would give her...
Have your students complete this activity for Mother's Day.
They will write and draw a picture of what they would give their mom if they could give her anything. They will cut out the picture of a present and glue it like a flap over the drawing.
1. Example page
2. Mom page
3. Grandma page
4. Aunt page
5. Present page - 2 presents per page
1. Write what they would give.
2. Draw a picture of what they would give.
3. Color the border and present.
4. Cut out the present out.
5. Glue the present on like a flap.
3. Mother's Day Activity- I Love You Because...
Have each student let their mom, grandma, aunt or someone special in their life know why they love them.
You are so sweet!
Happy Mother's Day
I love you because - 3 scoops to put reasons in.
4. Mother’s Day Flowerpot Craft
Have your students make a craft for their Mother's or an important person in their life for Mother's Day.
Have them color, cut and glue to complete this craft.
1) An example page
2) A Border page to glue onto
3) Version 1- A page with the title, flowers and pot with a poem using Mom.
4) Version 2- A page with the title, flowers and pot with a poem using person instead of mom in the poem.
5. Mother's Day Acrostic Poems
4 Acrostic Poems for Mother's Day
You might also like:
Mother’s Day Bundle 1
Mother’s Day Book Mother’s Day Craft- I love you to pieces!All About My MomMother’s Day Cupcake CraftMother’s Day Ice Cream Cone CraftMother’s Day Craft- You are my SunshineMother’s Day Coloring PagesMother’s Day Bookmarks