Time to practice fluency, vocabulary, and grammar with this fun and colorful read aloud. Mother's Day is here and Molly and Jack want to celebrate their mom by doing all the things that she does for them. This 36 page pack includes:
- 7 page color read a loud
- black and white copy of the story for students to read and illustrate
- detailed descriptions about the process of shared reading and reading response
- 8 task cards (tasks for students to do with their copy of the story, including grammar activities and a blank card for you to fill in)
- reading response sheet
- snapshot activity (students draw a picture of themselves with their mom) also includes a sheet without title for those students who may wish to draw another special person
- recipe for love color sign (dash of patience, sprinkle of kisses, etc...)
- recipe for love activity sheet (first, next, then, finally)
- step by step activity sheet for other activities such as getting ready for bed, or playing a game (first, next, then, finally)
Please download the preview for more detailed pictures of this product's contents.
If you like this story you may also like my My Heart Belongs to you (A Mother's Day Craftivity)
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!