Perfect project for the beginning of the year or Mother’s Day. Students love using the rubbing technique while drawing. Help to fill in shapes without passing the lines.
-Grade 1 and 2
-Coloured felt markers
-Coloured wax crayons
-Rubbing plate (or any object that has a texture)
-Cartridge paper 8.5 x 11
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-The evaluation rubric
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.