Mom's have big shoes to fill! Students will create a fun shoe-themed book for their mothers. They can pick from 10 different shoes that suit their mom the best. This is a great time for students to show off their writing skills and their illustrations!
5 page book:
1. Cover (illustration of their mom)
2. My mom is one of a kind (illustration of their mom in the shoes)
3. If I walked a day in your shoes I would... (illustration of the student in their mom's shoes and a place to write about being in their shoes)
4. My mom has big shoes to fill. I love her because she dose this for me:
5. I'm a goody two shoes. My mom loves it when I:
They can choose from these shoes that best fits their mom
1. Ballet shoes
2. Bunny slippers
3. Clown shoes
4. Cowboy boots
5. Flip flops
7. High heels
8. Rain boots
10. Snow boots
This is an easy prep booklet that will be so much fun for your students to customize and pick what pair of shoes best fits their mom's personality!
The booklets come in color and black and white.
Check out my other Mother's Day items:
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Free Coupons
Mother's Day Craftivity