We always celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day together by calling it Parent Appreciation Day since we are not in school when it is Father’s day. One of the things that my students create is a booklet for each parent. There’s a pretty cover, a poem for mom/dad for the inside cover, and a fill-in-the-blank sheet for the back cover that will surely make the parents smile. There are also five sheets for the students to write the five best things about each parent.
- cover for mom
- cover for mom that has space for you to place the student's pictures.
- poem for mom if student is girl
- poem for mom if student is boy
- fill in the blank all about mom
- 5 pages (numbered) to write about the five best things about mom
- cover for dad
- cover for dad that has space for you to place the student's pictures.
- poem for dad if student is boy
- poem for dad if student is girl
- fill in the blank all about dad
- 5 pages numbered to write about the five best things about dad
This project requires a little bit of prep-time and COLORED INK.
OTHER WRITING ACTIVITIES:
•Mother's Day and Father's Day Writing CRAFT
WANT TO SEE MORE?
If you want to read all about how we organize this craft and a few more pictures, you can check out my blog HERE!
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are under $1.50). It pays to follow me!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️