This Mother's Day bookmark
is a great Mother's Day gift from your students to their moms, aunts, or grandmas!
Just print on cardstock have students color, draw, cut, fold on line, and write. Then laminate, whole punch the top of the bookmark, add ribbon, or twine.
* 8 bookmark options if no picture is available (students draw a picture in the square)
* 13 bookmark options with a space to put child's photo
* Bookmark Options- mom, mum, grandma, nana, aunt, mama, mami
* Bookmark Dimensions 3.5" by 8.5"
* Picture Size 3" by 3"
I bought the wood letters and heart at Joann's for about $2.99. I took three pictures of the kids that said I "love" you OR there is also a bookmark option with ONE square for ONE picture.
* ALSO PROVIDED I "love" you option you can print on cardstock
Here's a quick video on how to make the bookmark :
Mother's Day Bookmark
You may also like :
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Card Booklet