Mother’s Day is all about love. Here’s a Mother’s Day Card printable for children to color, decorate, add more flowers, and add a personal message to Mom.
• Flower pot printable, with or without writing lines; 2 versions.
• A page of flower line drawings that children may use as inspiration to add to their cards.
• Suggested phrases to write to Mother, Mom, Mommy, or a mother figure.
• You may glue this inside or outside a folded colored construction paper and add more decorative touches, such as tissue paper flowers if you’d like.
BONUS: Beautiful Hand printable, in full color or in gray scale, to use as a cover page for your Mother's Day card, and suggestions for creating a gorgeous art piece.
Have a lovely Mother’s Day!
• NOTE: The sample card shown on the thumbnail picture has added flowers, as suggested. See the Mother's Day card template in the preview view for your printable.
I hope you enjoy your Mother’s Day Card Printable…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at www.teacherspayteachers.com/ Mother's Day Card
it would be greatly appreciated!
***BONUS: you will get free credits to spend at TpT when you leave feedback!***
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in the classroom setting.