Your students will love making this cute card for their mom this Mother's Day! These will be amazing keepsakes for years to come. This is a perfect way for your student's to show off their writing skills and to think long and hard about their moms and why they are so special to them. For the younger grades, it may require the teacher to sit with each student and ask them the questions about their mom and fill in the blank for them.
1 small card in color
1 small card in black and white
1 big card in color
1 big card in black and white
The pages include:
1. A writing prompt to "My mom is special to me because..." (included are primary lines as well as single lines for older grades)
2. A box to draw a picture of themselves with their mom
3. A question page called "all about my mom" where the student has to answer questions about their mom.
4. A page with clip art where they can color a picture of themselves with their mom and draw their own faces.
5. "My mom is my hero"... with more questions for them to answer and draw pictures if they choose.
The larger book can be bound in a sheet of construction paper and decorated as they choose. (See example in my preview). The smaller book can be printed just as a booklet and stapled together. The pages in the middle can either be printed back to back, taped or glued together, or photocopied back to back.
Check out my other Mother's Day items: