Your students will love making these cute books for their mom's this Mother's Day! These will be amazing keepsakes for years to come.
1 small book in color
1 small book in black and white
1 big book in color
1 big book in black and white
The pages include:
1. A writing prompt to "My mom is special to me because..." (included are primary lines as well as single lines for older grades)
2. A box to draw a picture of themselves with their mom
3. A question page called "all about my mom" where the student has to answer questions about their mom.
4. A page with clip art where they can color a picture of themselves with their mom and draw their own faces.
5. "My mom is my hero"... with more questions for them to answer and draw pictures if they choose.
The larger book can be bound in a sheet of construction paper and decorated as they choose. (See example in my preview). The smaller book can be printed just as a booklet and stapled together. The pages in the middle can either be printed back to back, taped or glued together, or photocopied back to back.
Check out my other Mother's Day items:
Mother's Day Free
Mother's Day Craftivity
Thank you for downloading my content!