- Product Description
Happy Mother’s Day! Are you looking for cards that students can create for mothers at the writing center? Talk about why we celebrate Mother’s Day. Your children will enjoy creating their ‘own card for mom’ with these 10 open-ended Mother’s Day Cards. (Kindergarten, Grade One}
Mother’s Day Cards (PRINT)
Included in the 10 cards.
• 4 of the cards have a picture to color on the front, and a space to create your own picture for mom, in the middle.
• One card has a verse about relaxing with a cup of tea… teabag needed to attach to card.
• One card mentions how mom’s heart is a special place.
• One card talks about how a mom hold a child’s hand for a short while but their hearts forever.
• One card is a visual of the child’s hands. Paint both hands and place them on each side of the verse… leaving handprints.
• One card mentions a “Beary Special Mom”.
• One card with a home… Open the door to see who loves you.
A great Mother's Day Activity for:
- the Writing Center
- Kindergarten, Grade One
- Special Education Teachers
- EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
- Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.