Mother’s Day Craft and Spring Crafts Activities and Writing Prompts - 3D Potted Flowers
Use this fun and craftivity, as a Mother’s Day Craft and Card; to decorate your classroom, office or school for spring; or to showcase your students’ writing and creativity.
When folded the Flowerpot lifts off the page for a 3D effect!
What You Get:
~ A variety of printables to create a cute craftivity to suit your students’ needs. Including:
- 3D Flowerpot Foldables – Choose one of 4 flowerpots for your students to color, paint or paper mosaic. Four options are given for students who have other people they would like to celebrate (Grandma, step-mom etc.) This package includes:
o Happy Mother’s Day
o For Someone Special
o A flower pot with hearts around the rim
o A blank pot that students can write their own message
- 6 different pages of flowers (2D and 3D; color and color cut & paste).
- 4 styles of inserts for writing prompts, poems, stories and drawings (you get: “All About Mom”, lined, primary lined and blank inserts).
- Detailed instructions with pictures.
- Flower instructions, options & ideas.
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories, writing prompts & other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF format.
This craftivity is for personal & educational use. A full TOU is included in the product, and if you like, a button to include in your product.
If you like this Mothers Day Spring themed craft, check out my other Mother's Day and spring themed craftivities:
Mother's Day Craft - Pocket Full of Sunshine
Ladybug and Bee Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
April Showers Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
March in Like a Lion Spring Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Keywords: Mother's Day Craft, Mom, Mother's Day card, Mother's Day craftivity.