Mother’s Day KANGAROO is an easy-to-make paper plate craft. The 19” tall mommy kangaroo and joey make an adorable card/gift for loved ones on Mother’s Day.
You will need to provide one 9” white paper plate and one and a half 7” white paper plates for each Mother’s Day Kangaroo. The pattern pages can be printed on white paper or on colored paper. Then color, cut, glue, and staple, if necessary, to make a Mother’s Day Kangaroo with joey.
Set your printer to print ACTUAL SIZE so the pattern pages print
with the correct dimensions.
Mother’s Day KANGAROO includes
* Color photo of three Mother’s Day KANGAROOs
* Teacher Directions with color photos
* Mother’s Day KANGAROO step-by-step directions with black/white photos (2 pages)
* Kangaroo parts pattern pages in black (4 pages)
* Greetings/flowers/eyes pattern page in black with black/white photo
© 2017 Bee Gee Hazell All rights reserved.
The original purchaser of a Bee Gee product is granted permission to copy
pages for use in his/her classroom or home only. Copying any part of this
product and placing it on the internet, even on a website, is strictly
prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please leave feedback on Comments & Ratings. Thank you.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, please click on Product Q & A or email me at BeeGeeHazell@verizon.net. I would love to hear from you.