Also included in
- Fun Earth Day CraftThis is a hands-on craft that instructs students about conservation and Earth Day! The craft is designed for intermediate and primary students. This is perfect for buddy classes. Students learn about reducing, recycling and to reuse products to protect Earth’s resources. This proj$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
Mother’s Day Special Writing Keepsake
*Hands-on writing craft that creates a special keepsake that your students’ moms will cherish throughout the years.
*Students write detailed answers to 19 questions about their mom.
*No page numbers so the teacher can omit pages if they have less time planned or modify for student need.
*Can be used for buddy classes where the older students interview the younger students and write down their responses.
This project is fun and educational for the students but will not require your weekend to grade. No prep, just print and go.
• 2 Versions- Traditional and Non-Traditional household (Fill in the blank special person)
• 19 questions for the students to write descriptive responses about their mom or special person
• 20 Point Rubric to grade the project
• No page numbers to accommodate number of questions based on student ability (Graphics allow for easy identification of pages)
Mother's Day Newspaper Craft by Learning in an Hour is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.