This unit included 7 Mother's Day Projects and Activities. Help your students make their mom (or Mom like Figure) feel special by making these keepsake gifts. There are alternatives to each project for students who do not have a mom.
Every year moms smile as they read their child's book or poem handwritten and thought through just for Mom. It is even better if the child can read what they wrote to mom. Mom's tell me they have tears of joy in their eyes.
The book activity will promise to bring a smile to their mom's face with the fun comments and cute pictures that their child will write. It can be done as a whole class, art or writing lesson, small groups or centers.
This is a very low prep activity for Mother's Day that the students can take home for mom.
- 7 Mother's Day Project Ideas
- All Activities work for student's without a mom
- Differentiated Writing Activities
- Handwritten Book Project for Moms
- Poem Writing Project, The Best Part of Mom
- Paper Bouquet Project For Mom
- Templates & Instructions for each activity
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey