These cute and memorable print-and-go crafts include everything your students need to create a booklet to honor their caring, hard-working moms and dads (or grandparents or aunts/uncles!).
Each booklet includes 4 pages:
1. "My Mom in the Mirror" Cover
2. When I look in the mirror I want my mom to see that she is: (writing)
3. Here is what I see when I look at my mom: (drawing)
4. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! (coloring)
1. "Happy Father's Day, Dad" Cover page (coloring)
2. "I think my dad is": 8 adjectives or phrases that describe your dad (writing)
3. My favorite thing to do with my dad is...": (writing)
4. A picture of me and my dad (drawing)
Full teacher/student directions and samples are included in each packet.
Materials needed for each craftivity:
Each student will need a copy of the four booklet pages, crayons and/or markers, scissors and a metal brad/brass fastener.
Each of these resources is sold separately in my TPT store. Purchase this bundle to save 20%.
Or you can check them our individually:
Mother's Day Mirror Craftivity
Father's Day Tie Craftivity
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
Joy in the Journey