This Mother's Day activity will make a perfect Mother's Day memory book for a child to make about their mother! Students will have the opportunity to write and/or draw different things about their moms. There are two formats to the book, one set having primary lines for students to write on and another set the no lines at all.
These flip books has the following sections for the students to fill out.
1. My Mom Likes: Students will write about or draw things their mother likes.
2. My Mom Does Not Like: Students will write about or draw things their mother does not like.
3. What My Mom Does: Students will write about or draw their mother's occupation, or what they think the occupation is.
4. I love when my mom: Students will write about or draw something they love their mom doing for or with them.
5. My Mom: Students will draw a picture of their mom.