Here is a free activity for Mom/Mum.
Students create a 'I love you' flowerpot.
• Coffee cup/flowerpot
• Tulips, leaves and Writing outline printable
• Flower stems – green pipe cleaners or straws
• Elastic band to hold the flowers in a bunch.
• Tissue paper to fill the cup
1. Decorate or paint the cup/flowerpot.
2. Students write on their outline ‘I love my Mum/Mom because’
3. Attach to cup/flowerpot
4. Colour and cut out flowers. Attach to stems
5. Optional write adjectives to describe Mum/Mom on the leaves or use examples. Attach to stems.
6. Wrap elastic band around the pipe cleaners and bend the ends out. Place in the cup.
7. Fill with tissue paper.
If you like this and like to see some more Mother’s Day craft and writing ideas please check out my Mother’s Day snapshot packages.
Mother’s Day snapshots with Mum
Mother’s Day snapshots with Mom
I have also collected some other craft ideas on Pinterest.
Don’t forget to leave some feedback and feel free to check out some of my other products.