Keep it healthy and have the students create a fruit bouquet for Mother's Day. Students absolutely love the projects, and so do the Moms.
This STEM project provides students the opportunity:
1. Learn about the health benefits of fruit.
2. To stay within a budget because they are given $10.00 classroom money as a team for the project. Students decide what fruits to use and how much of each.
3. Students work as engineers to create individual bouquets for Mother's Day.
4. Foldable gift-tags have been included for a special note to Mom.
5. Nutrition Links have been provided for student research.
This craftivity does take some prep work, but the work is worth the effort as you watch students collaboratively work together for one of the best classroom gifts they will ever give Mom. You will experience creativity from your students in a way you never have before, so get your camera ready and create a wonderful experience.