This Mother's Day book is a nice way to help your students honor their mothers or significant female figures in their lives. There are 11 fun pages to choose from! The last page includes a coupon for mom! The pages range from simple writing and drawing tasks to slightly longer writing activities. Choose the pages that best suit your students’ skill level. Use some or use them all! The book comes in three versions to accommodate all students, regardless of their family situation. (One for mothers, one for grandmothers and one for aunts.)
Check out the preview to see the pages.
The pages and activities are as follows (Exact pages for Aunt and Grandma as well):
1. Cover: Life With My Mom in Pictures and Words (draw a picture of Mom.)
2. How Mom looked when he was younger (draw a picture of mom as a baby, little kid and teen.)
3. Mom by the Numbers! (Fill in numbers that describe mom.)
4. Words that Describe My Mom (Add a descriptive word to each starburst.)
5. My mom is very good at… (Write and draw about something mom can do.)
6. The thing I like to do best with my mom is... (Write and draw about it.)
7. If my mom was a superhero he would be… (Write about it and draw a super hero costume on mom.)
8. Mom the Chef! (Write about a food mom can make and draw it on the plate,)
9. My Mom Deserves a Vacation! (write and draw about a vacation for mom)
10. I love my mom because… (Write about it and color the picture.)
11. Last page – Color the picture and fill in a coupon to give to mom.
You might also be interested in this for Father's Day!
Father’s Day: Life With Dad in Pictures and Words