This unit provides you with detailed directions to complete seven experiments and explorations that will help your students learn about solids, liquids and gases and their properties, as well as changes they might undergo (melting, evaporating, dissolving, tearing, etc.).
It has the added bonus of resulting in several fun and delightful gifts for the special someone in your students' lives - great for Mother's Day OR Father's Day (hey, maybe even a little Teacher Appreciation or Grandparent's Day!!).
The list of experiments includes:
• Breakfast in Bed: Part I: Investigating Breaking Solids
• Breakfast in Bed: Part II: Investigating Liquids and Viscosity
• Breakfast in Bed: Part III: Mixing Solids and Liquids
• Bubble Note cards: Investigate Gases
• Salt Painting: Evaporation
• Hot Chocolate Packets: Dissolving
• Crayon Sun Catchers: Melting
CLICK HERE to see a bit more about this resource on my blog!
Like this product? I would love for you to leave me some feedback!