Everything you need to celebrate a very special day! Super cute graphics and layouts. The way I use these materials works like this:
* Mother's Day Booklet - I fold a large piece of construction paper in half to make a booklet cover. On the front of the cover, we glue the "my mom is special" flower project for decoration. Then inside the booklet we include:
- All About my Mom page
- Me & My Mom picture frame (students draw a pic inside frame)
- Best Mom Award Certificate
- "Dear Mom" - students write a love letter to their moms
*Also included is the Mother's Day Coupon mini-book. Students cut out the mini-pages and staple the booklet together (or bind it with ribbon). They love filling out the coupons with ways they can pamper their moms!
* 3 Mother's Day Craftivities:
- My Mom is So Special giant paper flower (I use this for the cover of the Mother's Day book.)
- 3-D Flower Bouquet... VERY cool!
- Flowerpot Craftivity with flower seeds and heart-warming poem
As always, wishing you the best!