Also included in
- We've bundled our MOTHER'S DAY and FATHER'S DAY Poem Activities so you can save 20%!Both resources have the same content, but have been adjusted to work specifically for Mother's Day or Father's Day!WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE MOTHER'S DAY ACTIVITY:- Instructions for Use: Easy to follow instructions for$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
- This year-long reading and writing bundle includes 24 RESOURCES/ACTIVITIES - THAT'S OVER 500+ PAGES of quality, engaging reading and writing content that incorporates all of the big holidays! This bundle will take you from August/September all the way through to May/June!!WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS BUND$90.00$129.25Save $39.25
- This Spring Reading & Writing Activities Bundle for your middle school students includes our SEVEN of our favorite and incredibly useful resources! This bundle will save you 20%! Includes over 140 pages of content for your classroom!SPRING RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:(please see the includ$30.00$37.50Save $7.50
In this easy-to-use NO PREP Mother's Day Poem activity, students will create an "I Am" poem that has been adjusted and structured to pay tribute to their mom or a special female figure in their life.
Students first brainstorm various things about their mom, such as: three adjectives to describe her, her favorite place to visit, what the students admires most about their mom, etc. Then, students take their brainstorm ideas and plug what they've written into an "I Am" poem that has been changed to be a "She is," "She believes," "She feels," etc. poem for their mom. Students are provided with a specific outline to follow to make this an easy, yet still academic Mother's Day gift for their moms! Have students write their final draft on card stock or even laminate these as a very special present!
**As an ADDED BONUS, we've also included the final draft paper in a digital Google Drive version, so your students can create everything digitally if you'd like!!**
WANT TO SAVE 20% ON THIS RESOURCE? GRAB OUR MOTHER'S DAY & FATHER'S DAY BUNDLE!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS ACTIVITY:
- Instructions for Use: Easy to follow instructions for implementation in your classroom. Additionally, the link to the Digital Google Drive version of this activity is included here as well.
- Brainstorm Page: Get students thinking about how their moms are special to them with these 10 different brainstorming boxes! Students think of adjectives to describe their mom, her hobbies, qualities she finds important, etc.
- Student Instructions for Poem: A specific outline for students to follow in order to create their poems, as well as a small example for students to reference.
- Final Draft Paper Includes 12 different templates to choose from with two different borders. Each border has 4 templates - including a lined template, unlined template, a blank space for students to write their mom's name, as well as 4 templates that have no border (save ink or have students create their own borders!).
Your students will be sure to love this meaningful activity to create the perfect gift for their mom or special female in their life! You'll love it, too, since it's still an academic project for your middle school classroom!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU WILL LIKE: