Each of the following posters can be used to celebrate Mother’s Day
. I have included posters for mothers, grandmas, and aunts.
In my classroom, I have my students write (or dictate answers) and I help package them in one of the following ways for students to bring home.
Ideas for use:
-Back with construction paper.
-Put in a frame. You can even buy some at the dollar store!
-Print at a small size for a smaller frame.
❤️If you love this, check out these!
• Kindergarten Early Finishers Activities May
• Insects Emergency May Sub Plans First Grade
• Early Finisher May Journals First Grade
• Kindergarten May Writing Journal Sequence and Editing
• Insects Emergency Kindergarten Sub Plans May
• Editable Sight Word Games Auto-Fill BUNDLE
All NEW products are 60% off for the first 48 hours! Don't forget to follow my store by clicking on the STAR next to my store name for more updates, freebies, and sales!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2017 The Kinder Life
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.