Mother's Day Puzzle Bundle
Three great activities to get your little sweeties thinking about Mother's Day:
- Mother's Day Word Search: Happy Mother's Day
- Mother's Day Crossword: Mom's Favorite Things
- Mother's Day Word Scramble: Flowers for Mom
The word search has twenty terms to look for in a heart shaped grid.
The crossword has thirteen words to fill in and uses pictures for clues. A few of the letters are given to help them get started.
The word scramble has seven flower names and there is a funny Mother's Day riddle the answer to which appears when the numbered letters are filled in.
We estimate that these would make good handouts for fourth to sixth graders, but do have a look at the preview to make sure it will be appropriate for your class.
The solutions are given on separate pages. These are colorful, but not so much they will over extend your printing budget. Also, all three puzzles look great when printed in grey scale, so that is definitely an option.
We hope you and your class enjoy these!
You might also like:
• Flower Power Word Search
• Spring Word Search
• Cinco de Mayo Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥