Also included in
- Need sweet and fun writing activities that your students and their moms will love? This writing activity pack contains 5 different writing activities plus a bonus brainstorming chart for writing a poem. Even better? This Mother's Day Writing Activities print and digital bundle includes options for$5.60$7.00Save $1.40
Need sweet and fun writing activities that your students and their moms will love? This writing activity pack contains 5 different writing activities plus a bonus brainstorming chart for writing a poem. Even better? This Mother's Day Writing Activities pack includes options for Stepdad, Grandmother, Aunt, and a Special Person to be inclusive and include all types of mother figures that may be in your students' life.
Here's what you'll get:
- My Mom Is” Poem Template: Have students complete each line beginning with “My mom is….”. Repeat the “My mom is….” line throughout the poem. Also includes "My Stepmom Is", “My Grandmother Is”, “My Aunt Is”, and "My Special Person Is" versions as an option for those children who may not have a mom to celebrate.
- My Mom Is” Poem Brainstorm Chart: Work as a whole class or have students work with a partner to brainstorm what makes their mom so special. Also includes Stepmom, Grandmother, Aunt, and Special Person options.
- “World’s Best Mom” Mini-Poster: Students write to share what makes their mom special to them. Also includes Stepmom, Grandmother, Aunt, and Special Person options.
- “Interview with My Mom”: Students interview and capture Mom’s special memories about them. Also includes Stepmom, Grandmother, Aunt, and Special Person options.
- “Mom & Me”: Students can draw a special picture. Also includes Stepmom, Grandmother, Aunt, and Special Person options.
- “Happy Mother’s Day Coupons”: a coupon template for students to complete and create a coupon booklet to show their love for MOM!
Your students will love sharing all of the ways their moms are special. Their moms will LOVE it too!
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the pages you need and get your students discussing and writing about ALL of the ways moms or other women in their lives are so special.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sarah B. says, "I love that this includes different female family members. Was perfect for one of my students who doesn't live with her mother. Thank you!"
Prefer a Digital Version?
Purchase the Digital Mother’s Day Writing Activities
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mother’s Day Print & Digital Bundle
✅Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I really appreciate your feedback - it helps me to create better products to suit your classroom needs!
✅Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates from my store.
Copyright © Debbie Rudtke
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.